JEWME 925 Sterling Silver Women Fox Tail Rings Fine Jewelry Open Zirconia
- 925 Necklace Silver Sterling, High polished, Fox Style, Adjustable type, Zirconia
- Tips on Open Ring: Choose the suitable sizes; best wearing way is on the same finger; frequent adjustments or frequent changing wearing finger may hurt the open ring and make it non-adjustable; please adjust softly and slowly
- I am looking for friends. What does that mean-‘tame’? “It is an act too often neglected. It means to establish ties.”—-The Little Prince
- Small and nature, shining and beautiful. Perfect match for noble young ladies. Pefect gift for birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day and any special days
- Please read the tips in Product Description to wear silver jewelry longer
Sold：198 Wished: 12 Followed: 13
Material: 925 Sterling Silver & Zirconia
Size #One: 3.5-4.5
Size #Two: 5-6.5
Size #Three: 7-8.5
*Please note: this ring is specially designed to be irregular
1* Fox Ring
1* Gift Box
Tips on Caring
1. If you don’t wear for a long time, please put the jewelry into an airtight storage bag or box to keep it from oxidation. Don’t store multiple pieces in the same bag.
2. Away from chemicals. Please do NOT wear silver jewelry when using chemical detergent, enjoying hot spring, playing sea water.
3. The best way of caring is wear. You can avoid oxidation by wearing often. The oils in your skin will “clean” the silver and keep it shiny.
Tips on Clean
1. Choose tools based on different styles
Polishing: silver polishing cloth
Carving: soft toothbrush
Electroplated: high level jewelry cloth because plating is very thin
2. Homemade cleaner
Baking soda and water: make a paste of baking soda and water, use a clean cloth or soft-bristled toothbrush to clean, then rinse, and dry
Olive oil and lemon juice: Mix 1/2 cup lemon juice with 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl large enough to hold. Dip clean cloth in the solution and wring it out, then rinse, and dry
White vinegar and baking soda: Use this to remove heavy tarnish. Soak the tarnished piece in a solution of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 2 tbsp baking soda for 2 to 3 hours, then rinse and dry
3. If pieces are heavily tarnished or you don’t have the time, take them to a professional silver cleaner. Old, fragile, or valuable pieces should be cleaned by a professional.
The seller is really good, the baby is just as described.
by tatyana blackseed
Good seller, the items are very good, I will come again in the future, you can buy with confidence.
by Gaye Womack
The quality of the baby is good, I like it very much.
by Amazon Customer
This is exactly what I was looking for. It’s affordable, well-designed, and has exceeded my expectations. I can’t imagine my life without it now!
by Tracey Dingus
I am very impressed with the quality of the product and really appreciate the speed and quality of all these deliveries/items!