Floating Flowers Water Lilies Monet Art Painting Dangle Earrings w/ 3/4 Art Print Charms in Silver Tone
- Each charm is approximately 3/4 inch in diameter. Please note that images are not to scale. See description for more information.
- A scene from a painting by Claude Monet
- The artwork print is sealed and displayed under domed glass
- Two floating water lilly flowers painting artwork print charm earrings
- Hypo-allergenic silver tone surgical steel french hooks
Sold：242 Wished: 68 Followed: 33
Two floating water lilly flowers painting artwork print charm dangles from hypo-allergenic silver tone surgical steel french hooks. It depicts a scene from a painting by Claude Monet. The charms are one sided & silver tone. The artwork print is sealed and displayed under domed glass. While the charms are water resistant, they not waterproof. These earrings should not be worn during bathing, showering and swimming.
From the top of ear wire, they measure approximately 1-1/2 (40mm) long and 3/4 inches (19mm) wide. Each charm is about 3/4 inch (19mm) in diameter.
Oscar-Claude Monet (1840 – 1926) was a founder of French Impressionist painting. Monet’s ambition of documenting the French countryside led him to adopt a method of painting the same scene many times in order to capture the changing of light and the passing of the seasons.
Premiered in our 2016 Collection.
Very unexpected, I will come again next time~ Good seller, keep paying attention!